Friday 18 November 2016

Why I Love Christmas


Hey, nice seeing you here!

We are half way through November and that means CHRISTMAS is almost here. Get excited, because I sure am!

Not only is it time to start getting excited about Christmas but it's also time to start thinking about Christmas shopping and stressing because you don't know what to get anyone.

The Christmas period is wonderful, exciting and equally stressful. And I absolutely love it more and more each year. So I thought I would share with you why I enjoy Christmas so much...

















My Red Tartan Scarf

Yes, I know I can wear a tartan scarf at any time of the year when its cold, but there is something about walking past an outdoors Christmas tree while snuggling my tartan scarf. Reminds me Christmas is coming, and wearing it is just not the same after Christmas.


Christmas Trees !

I love, love, LOVE seeing Christmas trees everywhere and seeing everyone's different trees. My favourite tree of all time would have to be the one at St Pancras Station (London). It was massive! and different. It wasn't technically a tree. It was made up of a bunch of Disney soft toys! It was incredible.







Christmas Music

Nothing says its Christmas time like Michael Buble. His Christmas album is played constantly, I do also enjoy Justin Bieber's Christmas album. And of course every single other Christmas song there is. Think it's time to get my portable speaker out and start singing!


PRESENTS!!!

Yes, presents! Lots and lots of them. But it's not what you think...I love giving ! As lame as people may think this sounds, I do genuinely enjoy giving gifts maybe it's the shopaholic in me or the niceness inside of me. But there is something so fun about browsing around trying to find the perfect gift for someone, especially when you get to see them open it and they love it.





















Family <3

I don't know the closest of family and so Christmas is spent with my little family, Mum, Sister, her fiance, and of course my cat, Sky. Sometimes, my Mum's friends family comes around too which is quite nice but I love it when its just us, the only family I need.


In regards to my Dad, my sister and I will usually meet him for dinner closer to Christmas, we exchange gifts and spend a dinners length time with each other. Doesn't sound that great but hat's how it is for us, I've gotten used to it, but I'm still grateful for it.

I also spend it with my boyfriend's family, we keep it equal and fair for both ourselves and our families. Wish I could join our families together but our Christmas traditions are quite different. And we are both pretty happy the way it is right now.






This is by far the most excited I have ever been for Christmas, my excitement grows every year. But this year is special because It is my nephew's first Christmas, he will be 9 months. Since he is too young to be excited about Christmas, I will gladly follow my auntie duties and be excited for him. Well, I already am!







Of course, these are only a few reasons why I love Christmas, there are so much more and I would love to share every single one but it would probably be the longest blog post ever!
My most recent excitement is my blog, I am so excited to write up all about Christmas. (Keep an eye out for my Christmas Traditions post, coming closer to Christmas)





I hope you enjoyed my post and that all my Christmas photos from last year have made you a little bit more Christmassy.

Let me know what you love most about Christmas.



Until next post,


                                    Love Tania x

No comments:

Post a Comment