Monday 17 October 2016

Fresh start

Happy Monday!
Feeling good this Monday for once, feels like I've set myself up for a good rest of the week.

Anyway let's move on to the point of this blog post... The fresh start:

I've had a blog before, this one here actually, although I've changed the name and deleted all my old posts (they were far too embarrassing to keep). That was a long time ago though, so I felt as though I should start again and stick to it this time.

As this is new I'll go ahead and introduce myself a little:
• My name is Tania
• I'm 20 Years old
• I'm currently in my second year of university studying sociology and psychology
• I have no interesting facts about myself
• I suck at introducing myself as you can tell
I can't really tell you what to expect from my blog as I don't quite know myself so you will just have to wait and see.

Until next post,
        
                            Love Tania x

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your upcoming posts! xox

    prettylittleflirt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete